Students @ New Springs
Students are an important part and integral to the life of New Springs. We have a reputation for doing all we can to ensure everyone feels relaxed and at home. In fact, our goal is to make everyone feel important and valued and "as if they belong".
Students come to Loughborough from not only all over the UK, but indeed from all over the world. Sometimes though, even though there are the best part of 15,000 students in the town, uni can often be a lonely and impersonal place. New Springs City Church - is the ideal place to experience a church that feels like home from home. The place where you can be yourself; the place where you can feel accepted and the place where you can grow. Many students have made New Springs Church their spiritual home and we would love you to make it yours too. We are looking forward to seeing you, so please check us out!
Here's thirteen reasons you should check out New Springs City Church:
2. Because we are committed to building a contemporary church and is culturally relevant in the twenty-first century, whilst remaining biblically based.
3. New Springs is the place where Christians and non-Christians definitely meet with God.
4. Sound, relevant, biblically based preaching and teaching.
5. Lively, challenging, life-changing worship.
6. It's where prayers are answered.
7. There's a fantastic welcome waiting for you.
8. People accept you as you are.
9. Fun-loving atmosphere - you are guaranteed to laugh! It's inspirational - we're not heavy.
10. Lots of social, food-orientated activities. In fact loads of food, loads of fun, and loads of God.
11. A happening place to belong, it's full of people just like you, it really is home-from-home and there's a seat with your name on it.
12. It's an opportunity to realise there's life beyond the campus. New Springs is full of all sorts of people from all works of life, from all around the world. It's the ideal opportunity to meet and worship with some "normal people" other than students. Oh and by the way, God always shows up to.
13. Because we are committed to building a contemporary church and is culturally relevant in the twenty-first century, whilst remaining biblically based.
14. Can you think of 14 valid reasons why you shouldn't? - of course you can't! So what are you waiting for? Get your bum in gear and check us out!
What students have said
"It's so friendly - by the second time I attended a lot of folk could remember my name and that's pretty impressive! In fact that sums up New Springs pretty well - pretty impressive!" JS
"It's vibrant! It's relevant! It's dynamic! It's cutting edge! It's home!" EL
"It is such a welcoming, vibrant place. There is such a wonderful extravagence that oozes Jesus. They dream big dreams - it's both encouraging and inspiring." JG
"It's a church with a strong vision and it's vision I feel I can contribute to. It's friendly, cool and relaxed. There is definitely a family feeling where you feel missed if you are not there." RS
"Lively worship - but not over the top! Really friendly - but not overpowering. Given to hospitality - all the time! Great teaching - always relevant and practical!" JH
"New Springs is a warm friendly place. It's services are something to look forward to and it's full of people who are really interested in you. You never feel left out. Oh yes... they're always doing things with loads of food!" MB
"I can honestly say I have grown more in the one year I have been at New Spring that ever before. Church really is something to look forward to." NM
Student-friendly and student-inspirational
Spirit-filled worship and refreshing, relevant ministry
A big vision and many ministry opportunities
Many events and social-based activities
The place to be. The place to belong. The place to become.
Home From Home
New Springs, Loughborough's International Christian Church, meets every Sunday, at the New Springs Centre (opposite the Cinema, at 10.30am.
New Springs has a broad section of people in its congregation, embracing both the young and the old and everything inbetween. And of course, that includes many from the campus.